The charity helped fund:
- a recently graduated doctor undergoing GP training, to attend a diploma course in Integrated Medicine accredited by the University of Buckingham.
- trainee nurses from a London university to visit a healing and wellbeing centre providing a range of complementary approaches.
- a number of doctors and nurses to attend electives in Switzerland, China, India, Thailand and Australia, giving them valuable experiences for the benefit of their patients and enabling them to drive change in the medical community.
- a medical student to experience the healthcare system in Iceland.
- six doctors to attend AFMCP 2017, a seminar in Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- cancer patients, with limited financial means, to access integrated medicine. This was done by way of intermediaries with direct contact with patients to ensure that the funds are distributed for the maximum benefit.