The charity helped fund:
- a recently graduated doctor undergoing GP training, to attend a diploma course in Integrated Medicine accredited by the University of Buckingham.
- trainee nurses from a London university to visit a healing and wellbeing centre providing a range of complementary approaches.
- a number of doctors and nurses to attend electives in Switzerland, China, India, Thailand and Australia, giving them valuable experiences for the benefit of their patients and enabling them to drive change in the medical community
- medical students to travel on electives to experience other healthcare systems.
- sixteen doctors to be trained in Function Medicine by way of Institute for Functional Medicine courses.
- medical students to attend Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine courses.
- medical students to receive mentoring from an experienced Integrated Medicine doctor.
- a health e-learning platform
- cancer patients, with limited financial means, to access integrated medicine. This was done by way of intermediaries with direct contact with patients to ensure that the funds are distributed for the maximum benefit.